Saturday, October 19, 2013

Motor Boat in Harbor, Seascape, Oil on Canvas,8x10 Price, $500

I have to put the same painting up today of the "Motor Boat in the Harbor"
. My drawing of Chelsea was picked up by the computer in Daily Paintwork and not this painting. I found out I could change the image but I put this image in for the Oct.20. I am going to post more new paintings in the next couple of days. I need to find out how the computer takes one image over another so I can still have several up on this blog each day.This painting is of a motor boat in Friday Harbor, San Juan Island Washington State. I thought is was a neat sight to see the bright red motor boat with a dog in it against to blue sea.

2 comments:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    Cycling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading something so beautiful has a healing power for the soul.
    Johnson outboard water pump kit

    ReplyDelete