Sunday, April 13, 2014

Flower Burst,still life,oil on canvas 11x14,price$375

Sunday's painting of the geraniums didn't get onto the Dailypaintworks website www.dailypaintworks.com/‎. I don't know why. Today's painting is one I reworked. Also: Richeson 75 Landcsape, Seascape & Architecture Exhibition: I was happy and honored to hear a painting of mine, a painting I demoed for my workshop last month, was accepted into this year's Richeson international exhibition. Painting is "View of Mt. Baker from Black Mountain". 3 more paintings I did received a meritorious award. The one painting goes to the show in Wisconsin. All will be on line in May.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource...
    Cycling

    ReplyDelete